Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Challenge Extension? UPDATE

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I know the Sketch Challenge has been extended in order to give our ladies overseas a chance to play. I would be happy to extend the deadline for the May SGC Challenge as well (I know it's a tough one lol) if that would give more people a chance to play.

Whaddya'll think? I'm fine either way but if you would like extra time let me know!

***UPDATE***

I am extending the deadline for this challenge until midnight PST June 15th. Hopefully everyone who wants to is able to play along! Thank you ladies!

i most definatley won't be participating if it is over in a few days. all that said, would it impact the June SGC gals?

Although I'm not overseas..I definitely wouldn't mind an extension! Wink..wink.. ;)

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Jennifer, I would love you to death for an extension. My layout is only partly done, I have the components finished, but I'm afraid that I haven't been able to complete the layout.
        I've been putting in some extra time at work and now I've had to put the entire kit away so that I can pack for Camp. I'm afraid that I'll be putting in more work hours when I get back home.
        An extension through the 15th like the one for the sketch challenge would definitely give me the time that I need.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Ok I will pm the June SGC hostesses and make sure they are comfortable with that. If I extend I will post here as well as the original challenge thread. 🙂

And please, if anyone who has already participated feels that an extension would be unfair let me know! Xoxoxo

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

And please, if anyone who has already participated feels that an extension would be unfair let me know! Xoxoxo

Yes, please let us know. I know that I'm really pushing it asking for an extension.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.