Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Challenge Winners

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I would love to see challenges where a random winner is picked. For those of us who are not super talented as a lot of your girls. It would be nice to actually have a chance at winning a prize every now and then :o)

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

That is an awesome idea!!!

Although, in my book, we are all awesomely talented 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Camilla did that with her challenge last month. But, don't think anyone else has done that in awhile. Great idea!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Good idea!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Barb, you are talented girl!!! Stop that!

Good idea though.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Great idea!!!

i think several have done it that way. i personally don't think i could pick a winner most of the time!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

You know what Barbara, I really like that idea and does anyone mind if I change the rules on my challenge this month. How about one voted winner and one random winner?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I have done random pics…I let Kassy draw a name. Sometimes it is too hard to choose!

I love that idea.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

You know what Barbara, I really like that idea and does anyone mind if I change the rules on my challenge this month. How about one voted winner and one random winner?

Maggi, I absolutely do not mind at all!!!!!

I truly love the idea. Everyone is a winner here!

Camilla did do that for last month's Odd Paper Challenge..because I won! haha! Other than that..I'm pretty sure with all this talent, I'd never win crap! LOL!
                Thank you Camilla!

[quote]

[/quote]

Ditto!!!

[quote]
                [quote]

[/quote]

Ditto!!!
                [/quote]

Ok so now I have to make a project for this challenge! lol…good excuse to give hubby! I asked and they did it now I Have to…Have to make something!
                :o)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.