Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Chat Question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

My question is about the chat room–I've been a member for a year or so and have never seen it used. Did it used to get used? Is it open for anyone anytime? Maybe it could get used for a weekly topic discussion–techniques or questions or an ongoing group project of some kind. Or have it be a gathering place at a set time every day to have coffee talk or evening talk or whatever–if you're able to join you can. Thoughts?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

We have used it for chats with guest designers in the past, and a few other times. We can use it whenever we want! If you want to use it more often, I say, LET'S DO IT!!!!! 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I like Patty's idea about a weekly chat. Maybe hosted by a dt member.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

We use to use it to Swirl on Add-on day. I think it would be fun to have a weekly chat!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I wondered that myself Patty, I'd love to go on a just chat with everyone.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Ang, you're right, we did do that!!!!

And I would love to get back to using it again. Many, many thanks to Patty for coming up with this!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.