Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Chat

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am sure this has been suggested and tried but is thee anyway we can have a chat area? I probably wouldn't get anything done then.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Look on the left hand side bar. There is a bar that says Savage Chat. That is our chat room.

There is never anyone in the Chat room???? That would be fun, though.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

That why we need to set up a date and time so we can all meet up!! Maybe when the girls go to camp they can spare us like 5 minutes and chat with us!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

that would be fun huh 🙂

LOl I think the problem is that we are really all over the world and the time zones don't sinc. Sometimes on AddOn day, people congregate there, And get off Krissy's back, but other than that, I've never used it.

I don't know about around the world, but the US time zones can be worked out. I'd love to chat with all the Savages…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.