Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Cheap Gelatos and FREE shipping!!!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

OK we've been talking about these for a while on here but a full set is US$60 or $70 in Canada. There are 32 colors in the full set but right now on Amazing.com you can buy the 6 metallics set and the 12 primary ones (the kids version is the 12 vibrant ones from the adult set…all for about $20 — with free shipping in the USA if you spend over $25. IF ANYONE IS ORDERING CAN YOU PLEASE ORDER ME ONE OF EACH and I will pay for the shipping to Canada. My kids want some and I won't let them play with my precious set of 32, LOL. I paid $45 for my full set so this amazon is still a way better deal for the 18 gelatos. They really want some for Christmas and we can't get the kids ones here in Canada through the .ca site. I have a Paypal account. Thanks!

[img:width=599&height=202]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1349880956_1015_FT0_screen_shot_2012-10-10_at_8.27.23_am_.png[/img]

Vicky, if no one else is able to get them for you prior to November 9th, I can try to get them while I'm in Seattle for convention.

Thanks Monica that would be great if nobody else wants any.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Vicky, I bought them the other week…

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I'm still debating if I'm gonna get some! They look fun!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Dumb me… guess I could just order and ship to a friend's USA address.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Ditto. I have so much paint and ink and markers and stuff, that I'm trying to use up what I have. And then I hear about something else. They DO look like fun, don't they?

I hate new products!!! Well I don't but my pocket book does!!! These look like a must have tho! I like the dry look!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

[quote]

Ditto. I have so much paint and ink and markers and stuff, that I'm trying to use up what I have. And then I hear about something else. They DO look like fun, don't they?
            [/quote]
            Yeah, i'm passing on these. I didn't even get the tech kit this month.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'm waiting until I find the full set on a site that has coupons. None of the crapy stores around me carry them

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Like I said above, I have so much stuff right now; like Kim, I'm taking a pass on this one.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.