Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Check out this icky spider….

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

On our walk in the nature park today I saw this huge spider, the web was taller than me…it was about 4 long. It's a Golden Silk Orbweaver. They say it's about as toxic as a Black Widow. Yuk!!
    [img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278886198_194_FT0_img_2264_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Wow, that is one pretty spider!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Great shot BTW!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

What an intricate web….only God could teach a spider how to do that!

That is a great picture – but ewww on the spider part ;)

gross! i can't look!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

ick.

LOL..sorry girls..but I just had to share and thank you…I'm just an amatuer when it comes to photography, but my camera is always with me.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Love the colors!!!! lol!!! always with a scrappers eye!!! What a great shot!!!!

beautiful pic!!!

Awesome photo! Spider…yuck!

Ack…. Nice photo tho.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

sorry…. i think I picked up a bit of my dh's phobia….. couldn't look….. ;)

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Mariellen that is a gorgeous photo!!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

sorry…. i think I picked up a bit of my dh's phobia….. couldn't look….. ;)

Oh you mean that you don't want to look at the huge spider with really long legs that look like needles?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.