Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Technique & Project Kits Christmas Card Tech Kit Video w/ Elena

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hello, gals!

Today on the blog, Elena is sharing how she created cards using the Christmas cards and the Autumn Rose kit: http://swirlydoos.blogspot.com/2013/11/step-by-step-cards-video-with-elena.html

OMG…. Those are Fantastic!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Wow!!! All so gorgeous!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Aren't they? I have to say, it NEVER entered my mind to cut up those Christmas card toppers!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

They're all so pretty!

Thank you, Ladies. The inspiration has come to me just in the last minute

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Elena, WOW!!!! Like Rae, it never occurred to me to cut those cards up; the results are amazing! For that and for your beautiful designs, thanks so much for the inspiration!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.