Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Christmas Cheer

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I just want to share with everyone here…

My hubby NEVER helps with Christmas. 6 parents, 8 siblings, all the white elephant exchanges for church and his extended family, my extended family, teacher gifts, scout gift exchanges, class gift exchanges, plus 4 children of our own all of whose birthdays fall between 11/25 and December 30th. This is a very hectic time of year for me.

This year my hubby STEPPED UP. He has gone to guitar center twice, made purchases on Amazon, went to the army surplus store, and tonight he braved Toys R Us….*forms the cross upon her chest*

I'd just like to acknowledge my hubby for helping me out this year with this HUGE task. Santa has apparently come for me too this year. Thank you honey

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

That is so awesome! My husband works at Home Shopping Network and the only time their computers are down is Christmas Eve so all upgrades, etc. have to be done in this 24 hour window. So basically, most of November and all of December is spent preparing for the downtime and there is no time for helping me. I even had to shop for my own Christmas presents the last two years. Hmmm, maybe that's why I got the Workbox and the EZ View desk?.. Maybe this whole thing works in my favor:)

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Lol-sounds like it's not all bad Maria!

BTW-love that desk. Once it's all filled up you'll have to take some pics!!
        Mine is usually off work for the week of Christmas while I continue to work so it's kind of a shock that he's been so willing to help.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

All full, now where to put all the flowers Santa is bringing me?
        [img:width=150&height=112]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1387587619_874_FT226911_image.jpg[/img]

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Maria your desk looks great with all the goodies in it!

Andie that's great that your hubby helped out this year – now does he realize he will have to do this every year! LOL

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Maria, That looks awesome, just looking at all those goodies makes me want to play!

Andie, Steph is right! LOL He doesn't know what he got himself into

Snagg1
              Send PM

Happy days Andie that you have some help! Maria you are funny–I say keep buying your own gifts!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

So happy for you that your hubby stepped up to the plate!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.