Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photography Christmas elf

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I took this photo yesterday of a friend's baby. Does he not look like a Christmas elf?

[img:width=600&height=398]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1301840645_177_FT0_dsc_1449_as_smart_object-1_.jpg[/img]

Ohhhh I made the hat by the way.

I went to Goodwill Thrift store and bought a cheap sweater. Cut the sleeve off and tied it at the top. Then I used the bottom of the sweater as a little scarf. Easy and cheap.

Oh! He is so adorable!!!

Oh! He is so adorable!!!

but he looks like an elf! come on – I've seen elves at the department stores at Christmas and I swear he was in the crowd.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Yes, he looks like an elf. And I love your hat & scarf idea, I never would have come up with that!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

lmao he does and he is sooooooo stinking cute 🙂

Yes, he looks like an elf. And I love your hat & scarf idea, I never would have come up with that!!!!

Ditto!!!

So stinkin' cute that little elf!! The sweater and cap are too!!! It was a shock to me that you took the pic yesterday and that baby is still in a cap and sweater. Today my DGD is running around ouside in her panties!! What a difference a few thousand miles make!!

So stinkin' cute that little elf!! The sweater and cap are too!!! It was a shock to me that you took the pic yesterday and that baby is still in a cap and sweater. Today my DGD is running around ouside in her panties!! What a difference a few thousand miles make!!

balmy warm today Debbie. It's 48.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh my, yes an elf for sure!! He is adorable!! Great photo!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh he is so flippin adorable!!

Cool new AVI, Lisa!

Thank you, it's from that self portrait session I did a few months back…Photoshop is so awesome!! I used Florabella Allure on this one. Plus Portraiture to get all the imperfections out…Love Florabella!! It does most of the work for you !!you think I really look like that!!?? Almost…lol

Thank you, it's from that self portrait session I did a few months back…Photoshop is so awesome!! I used Florabella Allure on this one. Plus Portraiture to get all the imperfections out…Love Florabella!! It does most of the work for you !!you think I really look like that!!?? Almost…lol

It is a gorgeous avi. The hint of orange in your shirt and the red in your hair are a dynamic combo. It's gorgeous

Wonderful new avi !!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.