This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

How do you girls clean your Prima masks? I used a baby wipe and now my hands are stained Splash Smooch…hehee.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I use a baby wipe too.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I don't know, so of course, I'm no help, but I have a question about the masks- are you guys separating them or keeping them together? I think that when I use them, I'll probably take them to the sink to rinse them off. !lol

Snagg1
            Send PM

I pulled mine apart, but that is easier said than done. The sink is a good idea.

Haven't tried them yet!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I take them to the sink, they are a pain to get apart, but Ifinally just used scissors and cut around that little snap holding them together.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I have mine still together. But, I might take them apart too.Rinsing in the sink sounds like a good idea. I'm just worried they might get tangled.

has anyone used a spray adhesive to hold them in place? I'd like to be able to use my distress inks with them, for a crisper look…. haven't tried them yet!

You can use repositional temporary adhesive spray.

If you take them apart you could put them in one of those see through file sleeves that you use in binders and keep them in a binder to keep them from getting tangled.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Even if you don't pull them apart they get tangled.

I just rinse in the sink, too.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Even if you don't pull them apart they get tangled.

Ugh! The ones that we got in the spotlight kit get tangled so easily! I was only looking at them when that happened. I think I will just cut them.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

You can use repositional temporary adhesive spray.

Thanks for that tip!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

If you take them apart you could put them in one of those see through file sleeves that you use in binders and keep them in a binder to keep them from getting tangled.

Fab idea Lisa!!! I think I'm gonna cut mine apart and store like that. Rinsing in the sink sounds a lot neater than baby wipes!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.