Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! National Scrapbook Day 2014 ~CLOSED~ Rae's Remodeling Layout Challenge

This topic contains 43 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Wow Rae I can't believe how a few small changes make such a difference to an already great layout!

Snagg1
        Send PM

great inspiration page,Rae! C'mon ladies! Let's get rehabbing!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Anyone need some renovation inspiration from TY?
          [img:width=183&height=275]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1399238089_563_FT238881_images_1.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Lol, Tracey!

Great makeover Rae! All my first layouts need a major make over..haha!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Only 3 years ago gal? That can't be toooo bad. You'll have to post ur before and afters.

Andie, I kid you not. I must've been smoking some really good peyote when I did this one –

http://miasognidolci.blogspot.com/2011/04/scrapping-music.html

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

LOL Paula, I think I recognize the paper, I think I had some of it too.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

How's the remodeling going, ladies?

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

[quote]
                    Only 3 years ago gal? That can't be toooo bad. You'll have to post ur before and afters.

Andie, I kid you not. I must've been smoking some really good peyote when I did this one –

http://miasognidolci.blogspot.com/2011/04/scrapping-music.html
                    [/quote]

You had me LOL at work girl!!!

I don't think it's bad at all. C'mon…think of how innocent we were in the scrappy world at the time.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I am going to do one more challenge..This One! Can't wait to look through my albums and find one to up-date…should be fun!!!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Rae' remodeling Challenge…I was shocked when I looked through my albums and found this poor lonely LO!
                        [img:width=600&height=585]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1399758983_996_FT238881_ethel_bench_3_.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Here it is Remodeled! Thanks for the challenge Rae…it would have stayed like that forever if it weren't for you!!!!!
                          [img:width=600&height=593]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1399759100_996_FT238881_ethel_bench_2_.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Wow, Barbara! I love that! I love the masking! Great job!

Love all the additions, Barbara! It's fabulous!

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

Great Job Barbara! STenciling too.

It's 10:09 here which means I've got 5 hours to remodel a LO!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.