Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges CLOSED Sweetest Thing Butterfly Challenge

This topic contains 52 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Using the Sweetest Thing Kits create a layout, project, or card using any butterflies.

You can share your project here and please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album.
      Please note in the description or title it's for the October challenge.

You can enter as many pages/projects as you wish.

Closing Date 11/15

Once the challenged is closed we will vote on our top fav 2. to determine the winner.

Example:

[img:width=600&height=601]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1380991791_12_FT0_img_5008_.jpg[/img]

Entries:
      JeannieV:

[img:width=599&height=592]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1381335404_885_FT221812_img_5496.jpg[/img]

Peggy:

[img:width=598&height=595]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1381691788_36_FT221812_kangaroo_time.jpg[/img]

Kim:

[img:width=600&height=594]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1381863839_131_FT221812_img_1801.jpg[/img]

Jodie1335:

[img:width=600&height=601]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1382159807_760_FT221812_img_0087.1_.jpg[/img]

mini402:

[img:width=500&height=496]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1383180103_535_FT221812_souslo1025.jpg[/img]

lynngood012:

[img:width=481&height=480]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1384171458_2634_FT221812_swirlydoo_sketch_butterfly.jpg[/img]

pala:

[img:width=600&height=594]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1384293478_996_FT221812_fairy_tree_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Stunning sample page Ang!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Beautiful layout!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Once again you work your magic on the page–I just love that ripped up layering thing you do!

gorgeous sample layout Angelica! Love all of your layering and of course, the butterflies! 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thank you ladies!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Gasp!!!!!!!!
              I love this one so much, Ang; your layers on distressed layers and lace are gorgeous!!!!!

Angelica I love the details and layering on your layout and the distressing and the pretty picture…Gorgeous.

So I got my kit and it included the lovely 7dot pps. I started my layout,though, with the Bo Bunny pps…but I kept looking at the 7dots which seemed too dramatic for a Disney page…but the colors looked perfect so little by litte the Bo Bunny pps and the flowers from this kit disappeared til the only thing left was that little bit at the bottom of the longest layer. But everything except the princess stickers and the butterfly are Swirlystuff. Oh and the doily is from a restaurant in Disneyland…I asked a waitress to bring me a couple…theirs were so much prettier than my own doilies. And the lovely butterfly is one of Angie's…I Love them. The photo is of my dd in the black dress and me behind her and a couple friends and my sil…taken Oct 1 on our way to have breakfast with the princesses in Disneyland..we had a ball.

[img:width=599&height=592]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1381335404_885_FT221812_img_5496.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Angelica I love the details and layering on your layout and the distressing and the pretty picture…Gorgeous.

So I got my kit and it included the lovely 7dot pps. I started my layout,though, with the Bo Bunny pps…but I kept looking at the 7dots which seemed too dramatic for a Disney page…but the colors looked perfect so little by litte the Bo Bunny pps and the flowers from this kit disappeared til the only thing left was that little bit at the bottom of the longest layer. But everything except the princess stickers and the butterfly are Swirlystuff. Oh and the doily is from a restaurant in Disneyland…I asked a waitress to bring me a couple…theirs were so much prettier than my own doilies. And the lovely butterfly is one of Angie's…I Love them. The photo is of my dd in the black dress and me behind her and a couple friends and my sil…taken Oct 1 on our way to have breakfast with the princesses in Disneyland..we had a ball.

Gorgeous use of color, I love the way that your photo just blends into the background. I love that metal coer and all of the sparkling bling!!!!

Fantastic layouts ladies!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Jeannie!!! That is one fantastic page! Playful yet distressed!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Very cute layout Jeannie.

I really like how you used the Disney princesses. Just the perfect way to use in a layout without it screaming princesses. Love that!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Jeannie I love your layout, the colors and layering, it's all so pretty!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

GASP This is gorgeous!!! OMG I am sooooo excited to get my 7DOTS now!!!! What a great picture too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.