Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff CO Scrap Expo

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Any Coloradans (?) going to this expo? I am considering it, that is fairly close…..

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I plan on going on the Saturday. 🙂

Right now, I am planning on going. There are a couple of family things coming up that could change my plans. I had so much fun last year!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Cheryl, will you be there on Saturday?

Krissy isn't doing a booth this year, but I'm still going. And, hopefully Krissy will be able to go on Saturday, and Patty too, and Laura.

I'm not sure. I am going with my sis and sis-in-law. I will have to talk to them and see if they can do Saturday.

Snagg1
          Send PM

I am definitely in!

I just haven't done anything scrap-related much this year and I have never been to an expo. I am checking on tickets and stuff like that.

Thanks for the input!

This deal is looking do-able…maybe! LOL

Can you pick up tickets at the door for the expo?

Hotel recommendations?

Snagg1
            Send PM

I always buy tix at the door Manda. I don't even know where it is yet. Guess I should check that out…..

Where and when is the expo? I live in the Evergreen area.

Snagg1
              Send PM
              Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I usually go to 2 or 3 a year out here in Califoia…they are a fun getaway and some of the classes are awesome. Also, some great deals on scrapbooking and art supplies (last year a vendor was closing out and had all of the Tim Holtz and Canvas Corp items for 50% OFF)…needless to say I stocked up! Have fun ladies!!!

Well, I just found out I won't be going to the Expo after all! My ds and dil will be traveling then and I will have four of my grandkids for a week during that time. I wish I could say why they are traveling, but I can't until they make their second trip in October! We have been waiting for 2 years for this trip!!! Yay!

I am sad that I won't be able to meet up with those of you that will be at the Expo though! Rae, one of these days it is going to work out that I will get to meet you in person!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Da it Cheryl I was looking forward to meeting you. I hope the trip goes really well for your DS and DIL whatever it is. It sounds like something good. Have fun adventures with your grandkiddos!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Oh damn, Cheryl! Oh well. next year!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.