Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tips, Tricks & Techniques Collections Elements Spool Tutorial

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

For those of you who picked up our Project kit this month using the Tim Holtz configuration box and the Collection Elements Spool Kit - 

Here are some helpful videos to show you how to make these gaaaaaaahgeous pieces!!

http://www.swirlydoos.com/page.php?64

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OOOoo that is SO neat, thanks for posting this….it gives me some ideas to use my leftover pieces 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

very cool! thank you!

Snagg1
          Send PM

LOL!!! love the comment about rolling (or not rolling) a joint!!! Thanks for the tut~

Great tut ….thanks!!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Thanks, Krissy!!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Thanks for the link Krissy!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.