Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Commenting in Gallery

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I've been trying and trying to comment in the gallery, and it accepts my comments and puts them where they should be, but when I move on to the next page and comment, it removes my previous comment. Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong?

hmm….. I have some issues too.
      I only see 1 page of layouts and then nothing.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I haven't checked into the gallery for a few days but didn't notice anything then.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I left a bunch of comments yesterday with no problem.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I haven't been able to leave comments in the gallery for a long time now…it says error confirmation number doesn't match. I uploaded a LO today and that worked so I thought maybe I could comment but it is still the same.

I've been trying and trying to comment in the gallery, and it accepts my comments and puts them where they should be, but when I move on to the next page and comment, it removes my previous comment. Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong?

My comments seem to be disappearing too, Linda! I thought I was just having a senior moment, but I went back and checked some that I just posted and some of them are gone. Weird! Gremlins must be at work!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I posted yesterday with no problem; I still have to go there today.

***Barbara, the confirmation seems to be on a timer (we had a lot of problems with spammers a while back and this pain in the whatsis is there to slow them down). If you get that message, just backspace to the prior page and you should see another code with you message still intact. Enter that right away, click on okay and you should be good. (I said should: sometimes it takes me more than one try, but I'm a spaz and it's more than likely due to my bad typing.)

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Peggy, thanks I just left a comment and it worked!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Yep, that's the way I gotta do it to!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.