Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Member Support Confused about schedule for kits and ad ons.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I know we are back on schedule or close to it but I can't figure out when I pay for my kits and then order add ons. Help. Are we now waiting for November kits and we did Add Ons already. Are kits mailed between 5- 10 of month? When do we pay for ad ons? Thanks I need to get my money figured out so I can buy my ramon for the month.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Kathy, you should have gotten your November kit and add on invoice from Krissy by now. We are back on schedule for November. That said, kits should start to ship after the 5th of November.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Thanks Kim!

In addition, Krissy reveals the add-ons around the 8th of the month. Then she invoices around the 15th. State-side subscribers' kits will begin shipping between the 1st and the 5th.

You can also find some of this information here http://www.swirlydoos.com/page.php?7

Hope that helps.

Can any of you Scandinavien Swirlys tell me what the regular shipping time to Sweden/Norway is?

I have still not recieved the October kit, but don't know if that is the way it is or if it got lost on the way?

If there is anything I can do, like pay more for shipping to get it faster, I will!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hmmm…a tad confused here Lisa :o) I just rejoined with Swirlydoos after my break and I contacted Krissy last week who said I should be receiving my invoice soon as we are waiting on some stuff from Australia? But I wonder now…have the inteational kits been billed yet ..have they been sent? Did i miss the boat? LOL! Oh the PANIC!!! LOL! I am all fine to wait ..just wondering.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
            Send PM

Hmmm…a tad confused here Lisa :o) I just rejoined with Swirlydoos after my break and I contacted Krissy last week who said I should be receiving my invoice soon as we are waiting on some stuff from Australia? But I wonder now…have the inteational kits been billed yet ..have they been sent? Did i miss the boat? LOL! Oh the PANIC!!! LOL! I am all fine to wait ..just wondering.

LMBO! I know that she has been busy packing, weighing and invoicing. I'm sure you haven't missed the boat. 🙂 BTW – I'm so glad you came back and joined again. Your work is amazing and I always find myself in awe.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hehehe Lisa! THANK YOU. I appreciate your words..I think I mention Swirlydoos in almost every blog post I do! So of course it was my first go to kit club when I came back :o)

Waiting patiently for my invoice :o) Oh I did just email Krissy too as I changed my email address from last time and maybe she sent my invoice there? Lets see how it goes. But THANK YOU!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.