Home Forums Non Scrap Chat CAKE Cowboy CAKES!

This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

width=320

Snagg1
        Send PM

OMFGGGGGGGGGGG!!! Thank you so much! I really, really, really needed this this moing. *mwah…nibble…lick*

Thankyou, Krissy!

I don't think those are real cowboys…..

;)

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Manda who cares…..hehe

ummm I sure hope to see them in real person at the Calgary Stampede this year (I live just 5 minutes outside of Calgary, Alberta, Canada 🙂

I do!! No real cowboy wear shredded jeans like that….where are the tight ass Wranglers??!!!

;)

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Holy crap those are some good looking cowboys – now I know why I'm always a sucker for a guy in a cowboy hat!

Vicky if you see any cowboys like this at the Stampede call me, I'll be catching the next plane to Calgary!

Cowboy Rob…for Krissy

[img:width=500&height=731]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1339617393_55_FT160512_cowboyrob.jpg[/img]
            [img:width=420&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1339617393_55_FT160512_208361920229586794_hmkm508e_f.jpg[/img]

I'll take 3!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh my!! I love a man in a cowboy hat!! Yum yum…I think you know the rest!

Honestly girls….If a Texas cowboy wore those jeans with the uber holes in the legs, he would be hissed and booed so bad!!! I do love a cowboy that can tuck you under his arm and take off with you across the dance floor or twirl you so fast you think you are on a merry-go-round. I wish everyone of you Girlies could experience that feeling just once or twice with a real cowboy!
              But, I wouldn't mind just looking at Krissy's Eye-Candy up close and personal!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Debbie, I think your right real cowboys don't wear holes in there jeans, but there still hot to look at. Looks like its time to cowboy up!!!!

Holy crap those are some good looking cowboys – now I know why I'm always a sucker for a guy in a cowboy hat!

Vicky if you see any cowboys like this at the Stampede call me, I'll be catching the next plane to Calgary!

I will let you know on Monday… going to the Calgary stampede – ya-hoooo!!!

Ride em cowboy Vicky!!!! Wheres my saddle!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.