Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Technique & Project Kits Crackle Painting With Gelatos

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hey ladies! Here is a peek at my latest project using the gelatos! In the video i show you how to crackle paint using elmers glue and the gelatos, also making your own glimmer mist with the gelatos. Hope you all like my box! Have a beautfiul weekend!

[img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1353779659_2578_FT0_dsc04932h.jpg[/img]

I just watched it!! Great video, I will be using the Elmer's to get the bigger cracks from now on! 🙂 Thanks for all the different gelato ideas!

Thanks Manda!!!! i know i love the crackle the glue gives! so much cheaper too Lol.

Heck yes! A bottle of that will go a long way!

Awesome Video Miranda and I adore that little box!!!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Wonderful tutorial, Miranda! Love that little box! The lightbulbs for feet is really ingenious!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I love this, Miranda!!!!! The Elmer's is a great idea & you're so right about the price!!!!
        This project tued out so sweet; I love the lightbulbs; what a great idea!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Manda, great video – I love the little box. What a super idea to do the crackle paint, I'm definitely trying that for sure. Thanks for sharing this!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Wow! Elmer's as crackle???!! Seriously??!! Oh and the fact that you use your fingers and no brushes totally cracks me up:) Thanks so much for sharing Manda.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Wonderful tutorial, Miranda! I never knew you could do the crackle with Elmer's glue! Great tip! Thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.