Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Creamsicle All That Flutters Challenge

This topic contains 45 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Bec Bec 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    GinnyH
    GinnyH
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi Ladies!

Using the September kit ‘Creamsicle’ and Kit Add-ons create a scrapbook layout, OTP project, tag or card including anything that ‘flutters’ somewhere within that project i.e butterflies, dragonflies, bees, ladybugs, birds, fairies…. we all have these embellishments…right?

You can share your project here and please put your entry in the Swirlydoos Facebook page gallery All That Flutters September Album. If you don’t have a Facebook account uploading your entry here will still count!

Please note in the description or title it’s for the September ATF challenge.

You can enter as many pages/projects as you wish. I cant wait to see what you come up with!

Closing Date 31st October 2016

Here is an example from me! I will have another later in the week to keep you inspired!

• This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by GinnyH GinnyH.

ginny 🙂

GinnyH
      GinnyH
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Hello ladies! Upload your All That Flutter projects here 🙂

ginny 🙂

Merrihew
        Merrihew
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I loved working on this LO! I added flowers to the border that was already on the paper which gave it a 3D effect. I covered the red berries on the border with Nuvo Crystal drops in Autumn red which really made them pop. I love that stuff! The pics are of my two dgds from a photo shoot we did last fall. What a fun day that was! Who knew that old rusty machinery could make such great photo props! LOL!

msjan1
          msjan1
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Great photos, Cheryl. Those Nuvo Drops are pretty cool! I never used them til Krissy put them in a kit. Much better than Perfect Pearls. Love how you used them on your layout and the way you added to the flower border.

msjan1
            msjan1
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Here’s mine

Bec
              Bec
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Amazing Layout Cheryl, I love this colour combo and the flowers along the side look gorgeous!!!

Fabulous examples Ginny and Jan <3 <3 <3
                I’ll load mine on my reveal day 🙂

droopidog
                droopidog
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Here’s mine.

Kim
                  My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

GinnyH
                  GinnyH
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Great photos, Cheryl. Those Nuvo Drops are pretty cool! I never used them til Krissy put them in a kit. Much better than Perfect Pearls. Love how you used them on your layout and the way you added to the flower border.

<hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-453290″ style=”display: none;”>msjan1</span>Quote

I love those Nuvo Drops too! I had 3 that i had just found recently in a shop and loved then so was very excited when Krissy put one in a kit! I agree much better then Liquid pearls!

ginny 🙂

Bec
                    Bec
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Here is my layout with the Creamsicle Kit

StephD
                      StephD
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Ginny your layout is so pretty, I love that flower vine die cut!

Cheryl I love the layout and how you’ve added t he flowers on top of the flowers on the paper!

Great design Jan, love it!

Such a pretty layout Kim!

Bec your layout is just gorgeous!

GinnyH
                        GinnyH
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

I loved working on this LO! I added flowers to the border that was already on the paper which gave it a 3D effect. I covered the red berries on the border with Nuvo Crystal drops in Autumn red which really made them pop. I love that stuff! The pics are of my two dgds from a photo shoot we did last fall. What a fun day that was! Who knew that old rusty machinery could make such great photo props! LOL!

<hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-453269″ style=”display: none;”>Merrihew</span>Quote

Beautiful layout Cheryl I love how you had added flowers the border on the paper.

ginny 🙂

Peggy
                          Peggy
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

I love your photos and your matting and your Nuvo berries; your flower on flower border is stunning!!!

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

anniescraps
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

Ginny – Just beautiful, I love that lace and bead-work on this!!

Cheryl – I LOVE the way you enhanced that border!! and really cool idea to use the NUVO too!

Jan – I have to say I LOVE this! I love the way you used that orange polka dot pp (one of my fav colors) and those “rips” in your base. Brilliant!!

Kim – I love the way you create a LO and the way your design “glides” across the entire page. Beautiful LO. Really beautiful floral color choices. Did I mention that chippy butterfly??!!!

Bec- OK I am so “lifting” that color combo!!! All my favs!! Amazing LO!

Bec
                              Bec
                              Swirly Scrapper
                                Send PM

Can’t wait to see what you create Ann, this one of my fave colour combos too so lift away 🙂

Peggy
                                Peggy
                                Swirly Scrapper
                                  Send PM

This is my entry for this month’s All That Flutters Challenge.
                                  I do believe the title says it all – “Bellissima” perfectly describes my granddaughter. Her mom caught her on the way to the car with a bottle of water in her hand and a pair of sunglasses perched atop her head.

The latest kit from Swirlydoos – Creamsicle, featuring Bo Bunny’s Bella Rosa collection – is full of end-of-summer colors and fun elements – perfect for scrapping the photos taken during the past few months.
                                  I decided to use the Anna Griffin die cut included in the kit to tone down the busyness of my base paper; as pretty as it is, I needed something a bit more solid behind my photo.
                                  I colored my chipboard piece (Wavy Cut Filmstrip by Creative Embellishments) with Ranger’s Vintaj Patina in Coral.
                                  While that was drying, I selected several dies and cut out some embellishments using scraps from my previous layouts. The photo “frame” and the piece under the title were made with Spellbinder’s Card Creator A2 Valiant Honor die. Several Memory Box dies were used to create the butterflies (Butterfly Swarm) and the vines (Grape Vine).
                                  The Prima Vintage Emporium flowers are from my Swirly kit; the other blooms are from my stash.
                                  Also from the kit are the butterfly centers, cut from the Darice Bling on a Roll and the faux gems on the edges of the die cut.
                                  A bit more bling can be found around the edges of my die cut – faux rhinestones made with Tonic Studios’ Nuvo Crystal Drops in Aquatic Mist.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.