Home Forums Scrap Chat Product Reviews Cricut cartridge GIANT FLOWERS

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

FINALLY Cricut came up with a flower cartridge: GIANT FLOWERS.

Does anyone now the SMALLEST size you cut these flowers?
    giant-flower-binder.jpg

Snagg1
      Send PM

Took them long enough. 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I'm thinking, if it's like a normal Cart, you can cut them as small as a half inch and as large as 23.5 inches….. 🙂

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Because I'm too lazy to look: how is this different from the other flower carts?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

WOW!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I don't have a cricut, but I have a friend that does. She would love this and I could play too. On the other had, i'm sure I could get a small cricut on the cheap.

Because I'm too lazy to look: how is this different from the other flower carts?

Exact what I would like to know! It says that it creates flowers larger then life… and I'm like: Suppose I would just want to make flowers for my layout, how large would they be?
              It seems to me I can choose whatever size I like…
              But I'm not sure…
              It would be great if anyone who bought this cartridge would comment on this.

Here's the link:
              http://main.cricut.com/shopping/detail-Hello-Thursday-Giant-Flowers-289-2032.aspx

Maybe I should just buy this cart. If I don't like it, I can resell it….

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

From looking at it, I'd say this cart makes the flowers in 'pieces' which makes it easy to make them very large if that's what you want to do……

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Hmmmmmmm, I like the pieces. It's like petal punches and/or dies at the size that you like… Hmmmmm

BTW, it's $5.00 less here http://www.cricutmachine.com/index.php

LOL – gotta love an enabler – i'm not interested, but i had to know who had them $5 cheaper!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

BTW, that is the best and CHEAPEST place for Cricut carts…. they often have sales where you can get them for $15 to $27….. sometimes even new ones…..

Thanks ladies for your response. It's a pitty I have to pay so much for inteational mail…:-(
                    Anyway, I'm still not sure whether to buy it or not.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I've bought cartridges from Cricutmachine.com and I found their shipping very reasonable and I'm in Canada. Not sure where your located.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.