Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Cricut Craft Room

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

So as usual, I'm about two years behind everyone else! I finally just got around to checking this out. I rarely use my Cricut anymore, but I have a feeling that is gonna change! I can hardly wait to get all of my cartridges uploaded and check this bad beast out. Time to dust off the Cricut!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I use my Cricut all the time. Did you get a new program for it?

girl break it out!!! 🙂 i use mine all the time…. even if its just for some swirls or leaves. be careful what you create in cricut craft room anything you do provo can steal. just a heads up! 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yeah!!! LOVE my cricut!!! I have it set up so all I have to do is take off the towel, I mean dust cover….. 🙂

From what I've seen, you can use any design on any cart online…. very COOL!!!

Is this something I should look at? My poor Cricut collects dust most of the time.

I can't get a clean cut on anything I have tried.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Is this something I should look at? My poor Cricut collects dust most of the time.

I had that problem too until I got the vinyl blades. I can't remember what they are called- I think a 45 degree angle blade. Meg knows. Meg???

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

This is the first I've heard about this program – I wonder if they've done t his so they can compete with Make the Cut and SCAL?

Ok, Lil' DIL….please explain how the Craft Room works. I've never even heard of it, so how far behind the times does that put me?????

The Craft Room finally went live from the beta test version not that long ago. I still haven't been able to figure out how to use it completely, but I can cut a single item or something small that I welded. You can use any design from any cartridge, but you can only cut it if you own the cartridge. Some of the cartridges are available for immediate download and they make some mini cartridges that are only available through the Craft Room.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Well this sucker is a dream come true for someone like me! I probably have around 30 cartridges, but I never got the gypsy or design studio. Now I can use this for FREE! Yay!!! Thanks for the tips ladies, good to know about Provo having access to your stuff (not like I do anything important enough to care anyway…ha!).

Here's the link for in case anyone's curious-

http://www.cricut.com/craftroom/default.html

If you double click there's a video…

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

[quote]

I had that problem too until I got the vinyl blades. I can't remember what they are called- I think a 45 degree angle blade. Meg knows. Meg???
                  [/quote]

Manda didn't I tell you about this???? So sorry!!!

I had the same problem with the cuts not coming out clean…. then Kathi told me about
                  these other blades…. NOT the deep cut ones, but there are 60 degree blades that you
                  can get from other places…. I don't know why it makes such a big difference…. it just does!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Well this sucker is a dream come true for someone like me! I probably have around 30 cartridges, but I never got the gypsy or design studio. Now I can use this for FREE! Yay!!! Thanks for the tips ladies, good to know about Provo having access to your stuff (not like I do anything important enough to care anyway…ha!).

Here's the link for in case anyone's curious-

http://www.cricut.com/craftroom/default.html

If you double click there's a video…

Can't believe you haven't invested in a Gypsy???/ Makes a HUGE difference in
                    how you can you use your cricut!!!
                    However, if you use this new room, that's good too!!!
                    Anything to get you to use it…… 🙂

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

[quote]
                      [quote]

[/quote]

Manda didn't I tell you about this???? So sorry!!!

I had the same problem with the cuts not coming out clean…. then Kathi told me about
                      these other blades…. NOT the deep cut ones, but there are 60 degree blades that you
                      can get from other places…. I don't know why it makes such a big difference…. it just does!!
                      [/quote]

Good to know about these blades, I was starting to get really frustrated with my cricut too with the jagged cuts. Are these blades a different brand?

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Ok, I think I found them … Roland 60 degree blades? Can't wait to give them a try. Thanks for the info.

Meg, I think you did tell me about 60 degree blades…somewhere in my brain, it is there. Thanks!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.