Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Cruisin'

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I am so excited, signed up for my first ever cruise which commences in 274 days according to their website.

Really curious as to what to expect and wondered if any of you that have done cruises would care to share your experiences.

Mine is a Caribbean Cruise going to make stops in the Dominican Republic, Aruba, Grand Turks and Curacao.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I love cruises Sherri, It's like a floating hotel. You will have a blast. What type of cabin are you in, inside, port hole or balcony?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Porthole I would say, outside but no balcony. It is on one of the lower levels. Where have you cruised to?

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

That sounds fun! I've always wanted to go on a cruise!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Porthole I would say, outside but no balcony. It is on one of the lower levels. Where have you cruised to?

I've been on 4 or 5 cruises. I can't remember any more. Let's see if i can remember everywhere we've been. Cozumel, Belize, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Dominica, St Martin, Martinique, Barbados. I am sure there are more.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Oh, Sherri, what fun!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

That sounds fabulous Sheri! I would love to go on a proper cruise. I go on one every summer in our own boat (we do about 450 miles) but we don't dress for dinner !lol

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

That sounds fabulous Sheri! I would love to go on a proper cruise. I go on one every summer in our own boat (we do about 450 miles between Shetland and West Coast of Scotland) but we don't dress for dinner !lol

Sounds like fun, Sherri!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Oh cool!! Have fun!! I hope to get dh to go one.

In 2008, I went on the cruise to Alaska with Tim Holtz. His classes were unbelievable, and the cruise was fun.

I would love to go on another cruise. I have been to Mexico twice and the Bahamas twice.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I had kids…not vacations…LOL

That sounds awesome Sherri. Wish I had some advice for you.

Are you going with friends?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

That's awesome, Sherri!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

In 2008, I went on the cruise to Alaska with Tim Holtz. His classes were unbelievable, and the cruise was fun.

Now that would be an awesome trip.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.