This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi, guys. I have a new video tutorial on how to make your own custom bead gel that DEAD SIMPLE, and super fun to play around with! Check out:

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Totally love it!!!! Gosh, I really need to take a trip to Michaels!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

That is an awesome idea Rae!!!! TFS

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

great idea !!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Great idea Rae, I've got some of those little beads too so now I just need to get the gel medium. TFS!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Thanks, gals! It's so simple, and it gives you something to do with those beads. I have a hard time remembering to use them.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Fabulous idea!!!! And you're right, it's a great way to actually use all of those beads that we've accumulated.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Thanks Rae. Never have had glass bead gel but have done this before so I could be just like y'all with yer bead gel…lol.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Cool video Rae. Thanks for the idea.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Love this idea Rae. Great video!!

Somehow I missed this video! What a wonderful idea, Rae! Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.