Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers DA help

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

How do you best adhere your Dusty Attic? I'm working with the clock and I'm stuck due to all the smaller areas that adhesive may show thru..know what I mean?

I have that clock too, but haven't started the adhesion process yet. I'm interested in the anwer too….

Hot glue gun baby!!!!!!!!!! You only need it in a few spots and that sucker will not move!

LOL thanks Lisa!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I use a glue pen for the tight spots.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

i've had luck with my xyron on the more detailed pieces.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

GA for me!

or Modge Podge.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I use zip dry for everything!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

While I personally haven't tried it, I hear that Matte Medium works too.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

GA for me, too, I keep on forgetting that I own Zip Dry :p

GA for me, too, I keep on forgetting that I own Zip Dry :p

Ditto!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Me three…when I remember about the zip dry, I tend to use it on ribbons, especially ric rac….works really well when others don't…

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Kathy, does it stain the ribbon? I've been using dots and tacky glue then covering those spots with embellies.

Zip Dry! I don't know why I didn't think of that…thanks Robin! Thanks ladies for all the suggestions 🙂 Ya' all rock ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.