Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Member Support Damaged items

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I ordered a few stuff from the November kit. The mist on the embellishment kit broke when I received it, so it is all over the plastic bag and half of the kit was stained.

I emailed Krissy..I haven't heard from her yet. Is there anything else I need to do?

I was looking forward to this kit..

Thanks,
    Marivic

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

You can contact [email protected]. Lisa can help you get this resolved.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Duplicate post

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Give Krissy some time. You'll get back to you.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

the same thing happened to me. I email Krissy, it took a little time but she got back to me and took care of everything

Snagg1
              Send PM

Hi Marivic,
              Give Krissy a few days to get back to you. If she doesn't, let me know. You can PM me and I'll look into it for you. 🙂

Thank you guys!! I hope Krissy is ok..it's unusual not to hear from her within a day. She normally answers email within hours, sometimes even minutes after sending her an email. If I don't hear from her in a couple of days, I will let you know. Thanks again for the reply.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.