Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Darned Public Service Announcement

This topic contains 35 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

I just hate those sad, sad PSA about the mistreated animals on TV….It makes me so sad when they come on. Elton John just got finished singing while they rolled a video of abused animals….
    I just can't get to the TV to change the channel fast enough…They just rip my heart out…..

Ohhhh me too Debbie….I just start to cry every da time. Volunteering at a rescue shelter is the first thing I'm gonna do when I retire.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Oh me too, especially when I'm PMSing because I'm way more emotional then.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I have already cried once today and twice last night, I don't need any more sad stuff!!! (It is just PMS and sad songs…)

Snagg1
        Send PM

Manda, big hug sistah! Or if you would rather…pound down a long neck and go kick some ass!

I like that second one.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))

Is it a full moon or something??? I've been down the past few days too…Sorry Manda….enjoy that beer and feel better!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Oh, Manda, {{{HUGS}}}, feel better, sweetie!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Big hugs!!!

full moon is tomorrow. yeah had some tears here too. sometimes the work subject matter is a little hard to hear…. nothing you want to know, it's just hard sometimes.

i raise my glass, and clink with you, Manda!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

(((GROUP HUG)))

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

yes, ((((group hug))))

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

yes, ((((group hug))))

((((HUGS)))))

{{{{GROUP HUG}}}}}}}

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.