Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Dead thread?

This topic contains 46 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I am a huge Walking Dead fan-wondering how many of you are as well and what you thought of Sunday's episode??

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I didn't watch it yet! Don't spoil it for me! ;)

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I'll steer clear until I have.

Snagg1
            Send PM

ahhh,noo..you have to see it,Rae!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I've never watched it before.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

You already know I'm a dead head!! Love that show. So glad Carl was humbled and it was nice to see some of Mishon's past. I am still wondering if Judith was actually killed. What do you think?

I thought the episode was kind of slow but it was nice to see Michone's past at least a little bit of it anyway. I was annoyed at Carl the whole episode til the end 🙂
                I don't think the baby is dead. I bet someone took her before they left. Hope the season picks up a little because the first part (minus the mid season finale) has been kind of slow

Snagg1
                  Send PM

I thought it was a great episode. The storytelling ebbs and flows..they need time to tell the backstories and develop the characters then whoosh!! 700 zombies and someone loses a head!
                  Carl needed to come to terms with his anger at his Dad and anger at the youth he lost. He is so hell bent on being a man and we see him sitting on a roof eating 112 ozs of chocolate pudding !lol
                  I like that we finally got some of Michonnes story too and how she went from numb to fighting to be alive again.Now we know who her pets were but I am curious as to what exactly happened to her baby.
                  I think Lil Ass kicker is still alive,definitely.In the novels they actually killed her off by having Laurie fall on her.Glad they didnt go that route!
                  Now I wanna know where my Darryl is..I am not liking the Darryl/Beth storyline…and when is Carol going to pop back up? Maybe she is a zombie Carol somewhere…

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I always liked Carol but I didn't like the new her. I felt she crossed the line.

Yeah I need my Darryl too!! He's the guy I would have dated. Yeah I liked the bad boys!

It was a little slow but I liked it and I did listen to a little if the Talking Dead which made it all make even more sense.

Little Ass Kicker had better be alive!!

I'm feeling really old. I remember when Dead Heads were Grateful Dead fans.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

!lol

Snagg1
                        Send PM

[img:width=460&height=591]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1392295868_563_FT231537_funny-walking-dead-daryl-baby.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Huge Walking Dead fan!!

LMAO!!! YUP, Tracey that about sums it up!! Nothing hotter than a badass with a sweet spot!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Yep.

I do need to watch this. My middle son promises that it's good. Actually, he's been telling me to watch it since it started…

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

WEll I don't know if they call it a dead head, but I do.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.