Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Deal of the day site

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hey ladies I'm sure most of you are familiar with peachy cheap and a few other deal of the day sites….. here is a new one. they keep there items up for a week and there is 3 days a week they put up new stuff…… its called blitsy.com….http://blitsy.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/10211/

also if you use code FACEBOOK you receive 10% off! 🙂 happy shopping!

Great! Another enabler!
    JK- well, sort of! Great site, and they have a referral program, to bad I signed up without your referral!

hehe!!! ;D

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

thanks for the info…yes we have another enabler as if we need any more…hehe

Yep, blitsy so far has good stuff!

I love it cause it keeps the products for a week or until it runs out….. i am a huge enabler……i can't buy a whole lot so i have to live through others buying! hehe!! ;D

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

TFS!! Never heard of it..gonna check it out!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

after you sign up Angelica….share your link with people then when they buy something you get points toward your next purchase! ;D

Snagg1
          Send PM

gah! another enabler! :P And, you get points for enabling. Double whammy. LOL

hehe!! ;D

you ladies are really going to get me……. today the deal of the day is glimmer mist. go check it out! 🙂

link is here http://blitsy.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/10211/

I just got a shipment from them last week and got some tape holders for really cheap (the big ones). I don't have time to scrap too busy shopping.

LOL Klayne! 🙂 i was like that when i was pregnant i just shopped now i have all these new to me goodies even though they are 2 releases ago lol. the glimmer mist is 3.99 each right now….just thought i would let you know! :p

ty

Snagg1
            Send PM

Krissy is having a 30% off everything sale in the store through the end of the year. You should check that out too,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.