Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Death

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

my dh's dad passed away at 2:30 am today[July 22/10] He was 86. He had been suffering from Dementia for a number of years and both dh's parents were living at a care home for elderly. It was such a painful sight to see him laboring for breath. Praise God he is suffering no longer and is now rejoicing with the Lord!

Please pray for the family, they are taking it very hard. MIL just celebrated her 90th bd, and can't imagine life with out her dh. It is comforting for me to think that my mom welcomed him into the gates of Heaven.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Bonnie, I'm so sorry {{{HUGS}}}
      My prayers and best wishes go out to you, your husband, and all of your family.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

So sorry for your loss. Will certainly keep your family and MIL in particular in my prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss…but it is comforting to know that he's happy and rejoicing with those gone before. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I know this is very difficult….especially for his dear wife and your dh. ~~hugs to you all~~~

Snagg1
          Send PM

Bonnie, so sorry for you, and your family's loss. Reaching out to you with big hugs, you will all be in our thoughts and prayers.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

(((((((((((((hugs and prayers))))))))))))))) for your entire family. May you all find peace soon…

I'm so sorry.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I am so sorry, Bonnie. I will keep your family in my thoughts and please let me know if you need anything.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

so sorry for your loss Bonnie. Your family will be in my prayers.

so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts

So Sorry Bonnie. Will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. (hugs)

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

It's so hard to lose someone, even when you know they are no longer suffering…..

So sorry!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Bonnie, I'm so sorry for your families lost. I have your family in my prayers!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Bonnie, I'm so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your family.

So sorry for you loss Bonnie.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Bonnie. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.