November 27, 2010 at 1:21 pm #1725
IF YER UP FOR THE CHALLENGE READ ON!!!!!
1. You must scrap a spring or summer photo on a Winter Themed page. (Use a winter item like snowflakes, ice, winter title etc.)
2. You must use 3 layers of white. Your background must be white. You may use various shades of white and white on white pattes. I'm not giving a % of your page that has to be white however it must be obvious that white is the dominate color.
3. You can use only ONE other color. That color cannot be black.
4. All embellies, title, joual etc must be either white or your chosen color.
5. The metallic counterpart of a matte color is ok. For example- gray and silver are considered the same color. Matte gold and metallic gold are considered the same color.
6. Crystals, rhinestones, transparent items are ok.
7. Since this challenge is so limiting, you can use any products but must include something from Swirlydoos.
Use Acrylic on your page = 1 extra point
Use a 12×12 piece of acrylic for your page = 2 extra points (this would be the only exception to using white as your first layer but you still have to use 3 layers of white)
** Let me know in your post that you have done the twist. I will be uploading all entries to the reserved space on the first page. Winner gets a sweet RAK from me!** Have fun!
Here is my example:
I used white and silver. I used snowflakes and a Pointsetta. I used a lot of icy looking stickles and diamond dust. I used a piece of acrylic over the butterfly in the photo.
This is my dd Tahlia. ( Photography credit to Gina Coppolino Photography)November 27, 2010 at 1:21 pm #74122
This spot reserved for entries.
1. Denise- You
2. Maggie-Angels at Play + twist (1)
3. Shona – Memories Frozen in Time
4. Manda – Pure + twist (1) + twist (2)
5. Joyce- …New Bird
6. Donna- Believe twist +2
7. Jen – Two Seasons Twist +1 & Twist +2
8. Mellisa – Winter Pageant
9.Erin – Frozen Angel Twist +2
10. Christy – Joy
11. Debbie- Untitled
12. QT- Sweet
13. Heather- Angelic twist +2
14. Peggy – No title – twist +2 twist +1
November 27, 2010 at 1:50 pm #74123
Oh, my, you weren't kidding about getting us out of our comfort zones!!!!!!!!! & a light bulb has started to flicker on… ;D
Question: can the photo be color?November 27, 2010 at 1:50 pm #74124
wow you sure do know how to make it a challenge!! Can't wait to get started!
"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."November 27, 2010 at 2:21 pm #74125November 27, 2010 at 2:47 pm #74126November 27, 2010 at 2:57 pm #74127November 27, 2010 at 3:37 pm #74129
I am so all over this challenge!!! Wonderful…I just have to finish my Reveal day LO's first!!! Thanks for a great challenge Lisa!!!November 27, 2010 at 3:37 pm #74131November 27, 2010 at 3:40 pm #74132November 27, 2010 at 3:55 pm #74128November 27, 2010 at 4:08 pm #74130
Oh, and your LO is gorgeous!!
OMG my bad I forgot to tell you how gorogeous it is too 🙂November 27, 2010 at 8:11 pm #74121
Choirs of Angels in heaven sing……..there are NO misting requirements here. I can do white! ahhhhhhhhh, a month of misting torture is over for me. Thank you thank you thank you Lisa.November 27, 2010 at 8:12 pm #74133November 27, 2010 at 8:57 pm #74134
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.