Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Dec SGC "Before and After" *Winner posted*

This topic contains 69 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Thanks to the ladies that voted. We have a tie for the winner. Congrats to:

Peggy and Tracey

Please pm my with your addy Tracey, Peggy I have yours. I will send you a small RAK.

Since we only had 4 participants, will Niesia and Connie also pm me their addy. I will send them a little something as well. I know it was difficult to do this challenge during the holiday season.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Love the doily, eyelets and lace. Just gorgeous!

I don't think the original LO is ugly, but boy did you Swirlify the redo!! Love it!! Great challenge!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I don't think the original LO is ugly, but boy did you Swirlify the redo!! Love it!! Great challenge!!

Thanks Lisa.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Nice challenge. I have several layouts that could be redone. I love how the added emblellishments and color made the layout stand out. Its beautiful..

i have a lo that has bugged me ever since i did it….this might be my chance to finnaly fix it and feel better….lol

btw i agree with lisa, your first lo is great, but i like the after one too

Snagg1
              Send PM

the detailing on the second lo is outstanding. I do have a lo I hate with a pic that I love…

Sounds like a great challenge. I will have to look through my LO's and see. I know I have one that just didn't go anywhere, so I never finished it. It didn't really have anything Swirly on it. Maybe that is what is wrong with it!!!
              Love what you did to with the second LO!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Kim, the first layout is so NOT ugly. However, I love the re-do and the eyelets are awesome. You did a beautiful job.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Love it Kim!! great redo!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Cool challenge! I think the first layout still looks good though, but the re-do is outstanding!!!

Please dont consider this for the challenge as I shared once before, but I recently redid an old LO that I was always NOT in love with. It just sat there for a long time. This is how I redid it. Before and after.

[img:width=562&height=277]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1322928992_55_FT129070_untitled-1.jpg[/img]

They are both beautiful, Lisa! But the redo is really gorgeous!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Love both of those layouts Lisa. Your re-do is amazing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.