Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges December Card RR – Time to Pause?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi Everyone

I am your hostess for the December Card RR 🙂 and I was wondering whether everyone would appreciate a pause through this month and aim to kick everything off again in January? We will be posting November RR Cards on the very last day of November which would move the December dates to the lead up to Christmas and over Christmas itself. That would also give us time to organise the next set of Hostess sign ups too.

If you are all happy for a pause I will post a sign up from mid December and we can go with a starting date once the New Year Festivities are over.

Let me know what you think.

A pause would be fine with me, Jennie! December can be a very crazy, busy month!

Me to because I think Rae is doing a 12 days of Christmas that might keep us busy…

Snagg1
        Send PM

Sounds like a great idea Jennie!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That sounds good to me, it does get busy in December so a break would be good.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Jennie, I'll be pretty much sitting out most of December, so I think that this is a good idea!
            See you in January!

I think it is a great idea to pause in December. Busy busy month.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Ok that seems to be answered! I'll post a sign up mid December.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.