Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges December RR-and the winner is…

This topic contains 220 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 222 total)
  • Author

Miss Peggy! Congrats! PM me your addy.

First, the rules (and, I am totally copying this from Kim. Why reinvent the wheel?):

Due dates are:

Dec 7
    Dec 14
    Dec 21

The person who is assigned the #1 spot on each team will submit an original layout on the second Friday of the challenge.
    This layout can be any style, any design, as long as it contains at least 51% Swirly Stuff from past or present kits, add-ons or Store purchases.
    The #2 person will then lift the layout created by her teammate, due the following Friday.
    The #3 person will then lift #2 person and posts it on the third due date.

Entries must be posted in the Round Robin thread and in the Gallery. I understand that some of you have Gallery issues. If you let us know about them in the Tech Support thread, one of us will get you started.

About the due dates: These are a target date. If it’s better for you to post yours earlier than Friday, by all means do so. If you find that you cannot meet the Friday deadline, please PM me as soon as possible.

Okay, those are the rules and as anyone who participates in the forums knows, we Savages delight in a little rule bending now and then.
    So….. Sneak peeks and teases are encouraged. We do love to tease here!

Here are the teams:

Team #1
    Erin

Linda***

Barbara
    Andie

Team #2
    Peggy***

Katy*

Kim & Manda (I have two entries this week and Pat can lift either one)
    Pat

Team #3
    Cheryl***

[img:width=600&height=602]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1354911027_17_FT186376_dec_rr_2012_.jpg[/img]

Rae*

Jeannie
    Christy

The twist this month is to include more than one photo on your lo (again) to get your first point. Now for the challenges: use holly leaves for a point. Make your own poinsettia for a second point. (I believe there is a tut for this in the Swirly tut section.)

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I get to lift Cheryl! Yay!

Oh!!! Looks like I'd better get busy!!! I'll try to come up with something good for you, Rae!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh my, i'm sharing the week with Manda. Better bring my A game.

Snagg1
          Send PM

I'm following you Peggy! yippy skippy!

Have fun, Swirly Sisters!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Yay! I get to lift Linda…can't wait to see what she does on that beautiful table she has!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Holly leaves and pointsettias… LOVE it! Can't wait to follow you Erin!

I want to make sure i have this right. I would post my LO on the 28th?

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I want to make sure i have this right. I would post my LO on the 28th?

Yes!

Thanks. πŸ™‚

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Wahoo!!! Christmas layouts I can't wait!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh my, i'm sharing the week with Manda. Better bring my A game.

LOL

I am glad we are sharing! πŸ™‚

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Hey Manda..winner of RR and RR for cards!!!Congrats! I'm thinking of putting George Clooney on my Avi…I need all the help I can get! Tee Hee!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Hey Manda..winner of RR and RR for cards!!!Congrats! I'm thinking of putting George Clooney on my Avi…I need all the help I can get! Tee Hee!!

LOL, Barbara!

I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of Mr. Clooney on the boards. He's not in my top five or anything, but he definitely makes my heart flutter.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 222 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.