Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges December RR ~~~ Tag! You're It! ~~~ And the Winner Is…. (See First Post)

This topic contains 241 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 243 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Sue!!!!!! for this beyond scrumptious tag!!!!!
      Congratulations, Sue. Please PM me your address and I'll get that RAK right out to you!!!!!!

******************************BOILERPLATE BELOW***************************

First, let me explain to the newbies exactly what a Round Robin is. All entrants sign up in advance and then are assigned by the hostess into teams of four. The #1 person on each team will post an original tag on the first Monday of the challenge. The #2 person on each team will then have a week to create a lift of that tag, which will be due the following Monday. The #3 person will lift that tag and post her entry on the next Monday. On the last Monday of the challenge, the #4 person will post her lift.

In the past, this Challenge was limited to subscribers and required that each entry contained mostly Swirly ingredients. For this month, we’re going to say “anything goes”: please feel free to use whatever you have at hand. (This may be a good way to use leftovers from card making!)

Entries must be posted in the Round Robin thread and in the Gallery. I understand that some of you have Gallery issues. If you let us know about them in the Tech Support thread, one of us will get you started.

At the end of the Round Robin, I will be taking votes from all Swirlydoos members and each vote will, of course, count as a point toward choosing a winner.

During each round, you will receive one point if you leave some loving for all entries (except yours, of course) in the Gallery.

******************************END OF BOILERPLATE***************************

The winner will receive a RAK from me.

Here are the due dates for December:

December 9
      December 16
      December 23
      December 30

Here’s the lineup for December:

Team 1

Kimberly
      [img:width=300&height=619]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1386570932_2760_FT224624_pc080048_edited-2_.jpg[/img]

Patty

(open)
      Christy

Team 2

Hanne
      Tag2C_3_28447x80029.jpg

LaQuette

Jeannie

Sue

Team 3

Cheryl

Sherri

Sue

(open)

Team 4

Andie
      [img:width=300&height=698]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1386714974_572_FT224624_christmastag_.jpg[/img]

Monica
      IMG_20131216_212259_300_zpsb165c795.jpg

Jennie

Pauline
      IMG_0826m_zps91a97bdf.jpg

Team 5

Rae

Kim
      [img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1387154892_131_FT224624_img_1976_.jpg[/img]

Kathy

Ginger

I think I could do any week, Peggy! Tags sound like a great idea!

Ohhhhhhh I love tags!!!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I can do week 2-4

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I would love to. Sign me up.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I'm in.

ALSO, this will fit in SOMEWHAT nicely with what we have planned for the Swirlydoos 12 Days of Christmas. I'll have all of the details for you VERY soon abut that. 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Sounds like a fun idea for anytime, but especially this time of year. I want to play week 1 or 2 please.

Snagg1
                Send PM

I'm in and any week is fine!

Sounds great!

I can play week 1, 3 or 4.

I can play week 3 or 4.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Okay, looking good! Who else wants to join in?

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Sign me up.

Sign me up! I need to make some for gifts anyway, so this will fit in perfectly.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Okay, we need some more; how about a few of the newbies?

I've never made a tag, believe it or not…probably like making a teeny layout?. Anyway I'd love to play…any week but the first.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 243 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.