Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Deliverance Maggi Style

This topic contains 78 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Wow! I love it!!! Very rustic!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Awe man, I wish I wasnt missing out on the fun. MaggiDorm looks so da cute! But seriously, deliverance banjos..that's really scary! Haha
      More pics Peggy, show us more!

Snagg1
        Send PM

I wish I could go on trips like this. I will get to go to Vermont in November. We have a cabin and each year my sister and I talk about going with the girls just to scrapbook. We have to get there by boat and the kids all want to go. Someday though. We'll do it.

Congrats Big Deb on being a Swirly Goddess! And I just noticed I'm a Swirly Princess! Well look at that, when did this happen?!
        From predator to princess..I feel like Aold Scwarzneggar in predator holding a gun and wearing a pink to-ttoo (however u spell it)!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I wish I could go on trips like this. I will get to go to Vermont in November. We have a cabin and each year my sister and I talk about going with the girls just to scrapbook. We have to get there by boat and the kids all want to go. Someday though. We'll do it.

That sounds fun! You will get to do it someday!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

So, who is at this camp??

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

We took Dick and Maggi out for drinks at the local bar to thank them for their hospitality.
              [img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1316976144_41_FT120095_old-moonshine-still_.jpg[/img]

[quote]
              Hey Peggy and Rae! I'm an equal now….I'm a SwirlyGoddess too!!! I'm so happy!!! I feel as if I've won the Lottery!!!

Way to blab, Debbie! LOL!
              [/quote]

I wasn't blabbing….I was riding my bike!!!!

We took Dick and Maggi out for drinks at the local bar to thank them for their hospitality.
              [url url=/wp-content/uploads/2014/1316976144_41_FT120095_old-moonshine-still.jpg][img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1316976144_41_FT120095_old-moonshine-still_.jpg[/img][/url]

Have the leaves already tued there? It's soooo pretty, and Maggi's Dorm under the porch is prettier than my Master BR!!! You sure know how to make a Sister feel down!

The pics are great and Maggi Dorm looks wonderful!

Debbie, congratulations on becoming a Goddess and Congrats to Erica on becoming Princess!

More pictures!! More pictures!!!

Oh, Lil' Mimi…..We are now the Princessa and Goddess of Texas!! How cool is that!!??

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

HI ya girlies!! We've been missing all of you and wishing you were here. Kathi, Kathy, Peggy and Jenabler are here. SSSSOOOOO funny, we were telling dh a story about Jen, I don't remember what it was and he says, wow, Jen is an enabler. We just roared as he did not know that she is Jenabler.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hi Ladies, sounds like you are having fun – is there any scrappin happen?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.