Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Denver Scrapbook Expo

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I am going to be in Denver for the Scrapbook Expo in September. Is anybody else going?

I recently found 3 of my dorm-mates from freshman year at the University of Colorado. I haven't seen them in 48 years…I wonder if they got as old as I did. It made sense to plan my trip around Scrapbook Expo.

Anyway, if anybody is going to be there, maybe we could meet for lunch or something.

Sue, I am planning on attending this year. I went two years ago and had a blast! Last year, I didn't get to go, as I had 4 of my grandkids, while my son and daughter-in-law were in Korea meeting their newest child! Anyway, my sister, sister-in-law and myself will be there with bells on! LOL! I think we will probably be there just on Friday. I really need to try and talk them into Saturday also.

Snagg1
      Send PM

I love the Expo! I go every year it comes to my area in so cali.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
        It would be great if all of you could get together. It's so much fun to actually meet fellow Savages in person…

Snagg1
          Send PM

What are the dates? I live in the area.

It's September 19 and 20 (Friday and Saturday), at the Denver Mart. Maybe we could plan to meet for lunch on Friday. Is anybody familiar with the Denver Mart? I assume they have a food court or something.

Snagg1
            Send PM

Da it I am in Dallas that week so I won't be able to go. There is usually available food at The Mart but there are also a few restaurants right across the street. A Wendy's, a Mexican place, a diner, others not too far.

Snagg1
              Send PM

have fun!!

Rae and Krissy, do you go to the Expo in Denver?

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Sue, I did one time, but it hasn't worked out to go for me. September is usually a busy time, and so I can't say for sure if I'll be going yet.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.