Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Design Team Updates

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Well, we have some changes coming up, and we wanted to share them with you so you can say goodbye, and hello!

First, you probably noticed that Robin hasn't been around: she is taking some time off, and we hope she will be back soon when things settle down for her.

And, November is Heidi's last month designing with us. We will miss you, Heidi!

We are excited to have Elena Olinevich guest educating with us again for December!!!!

And, Erica Ortiz http://www.mimispaperdreams.blogspot.com/ is our guest designer for December!

We also have some delightful news for you for January:

We welcome two new design team members:

Georgia Heald http://startingtoscrap.blogspot.com/
      Lena Smoktunova http://lotos108.blogspot.ru/

AND

Ulrika Blomfelt http://lillblommanskapar.blogspot.com/ will be our guest designer!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Congrats on the quest design spot Erica!

Welcome to Georgia, Lena and Ulrika, I can't wait to get to know you and see your beautiful work!

It has been so great having Robin back! I hope things settle down soon, so she can come back!

Heidi, I so admire your use of negative space! I will miss seeing your gorgeous creations here!

Looks like there is more gorgeous inspiration coming to Swirlydoos from guest designers and new DT members! I'm really looking forward to seeing all of your fantastic creations!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Sorry to see Robin and Heidi leave, they have been amazing inspiration.

Welcome to the new DT members looking forward to seeing your creations!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Robin, I hope that life settles down quickly for you; it will be so good to have you back again with us!!

Heidi, sorry to see you go and thanks so very much for all of the inspiration!

Lil Mimi, yayyyyyyyy!!!! Looking forward to seeing what you whip up with the annual Christmas kit!!!!

And a very big welcome to the new designers; so looking forward to seeing you here!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Mom will be back with the FEBRUARY Kit, she's just moving into her new house and can't scrap with all her scrap crap boxed up!

Heidi will be SORELY missed, but we completely understand how hectic things have been for her lately! I do hope she'll continue to inspire us, and keep us company on the forums!

Welcome to the VERY TALENTED new ladies! I know they will have a LOT to contribute to the Swirlydoos community!

Heidi sweetie…. You will be soooooo missed!!!!!!!!!! Please do stay around. we love you!

Robin… Thinking of you lots. Hoping that things settle down for you. You'll be in my prayers.

And WOW…. what an AMAZING line up! Looking forward to see all these ladies, work with Swirlydoos kits!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I'm so gonna miss Robin and Heidi!! Love ya girls!!

Welcome new girls!!! Krissy is right, you are all so talented!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Hi Ladies 🙂 Very excited to be here and to get to know you all!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hi Georgia, welcome !

Hi Georgia!

Hi Georgia and welcome!
                  I was wondering where Robin disappeared to..but glad she will be back soon!
                  And Heidi..surely will be missed..you are a super talented artist!
                  Welcome new ladies, can't wait to see your work!
                  And thank you ladies, I'm very excited and privileged to be a guest designer for SD's! This group is so freakishly talented..it's nerve wrecking..LOL 🙂

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

No way, Erica! Your designs rock!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

@ Georgia: Welcome!!!!

@ Erica: Are you kidding? What Rae said…

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Oh, thank you everyone! I wish it wasn't the time for me to go, but I need to focus on my kiddos for a bit. I won't be a stranger, I hope to hang around and hopefully one day wander back in if the Swirly crowd will take me when things settle here for me at home.

Best wishes to the new team, you will be brilliant!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.