This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 4 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Other than making sugared letters, tell me how you use diamond dust.

I use it on my flowers, but also sprinkle it on my Gesso to add extra texture.

Christmas oament 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I love to use it on my flowers!

Never used it before, so many things i need to try Lol.

I use it on my flowers also…and I'm thinking of using it on a roof of a house for a christmas card..I'm going to mix it in with white flower soft…so it will look like snow :o)

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I add it to my butterflies and flowers!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I too add it to butterflies and I like using it with slow dry medium, it sets really well and. I love it over chipboard though, and then spray it!

I add it to my butterflies and flowers!

Me too!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Ditto! I don't think I've ever used it to make sugared letters…hmmmm. I worry that I will slice up my very delicate little hands. :P

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I've used it as snow on top of puffy paint, on flower edges and as all-purpose glitter.
              Manda, thanks for the tips on making the stuff stick; that I've gotta try!!!!

Ditto! I don't think I've ever used it to make sugared letters…hmmmm. I worry that I will slice up my very delicate little hands. :P

NAH!

You just brush the letters with Mod Podge or slow dry then set them upside down in the diamond dust. Then just let them dry, you don't really have to touch them much that way!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Doh! LMAO Thanks Manda ;D

🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.