Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Did anyone notice

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Last Friday, when i was trawling around on the prima site a big new link popped up to the Summer 2010 CHA Release – what was unusual was that all the products were there and visible for the new release. Now when i retu its been changed to retailers only – so did anyone else get an accidental sneak of their upcoming range???

Tammy

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

What…man I missed a blunder!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

LOL… The SAD part is – they're website (the retailer side) is so messed up that we CAN'T see the new releases! grrrrrr

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Tammy – can you go to your history and check the same exact link? Maybe it will work if you click directly on it? Boy, if it does – PLEASE share, lol!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Sorry Leslie,

Now Krissy will understand how ironic this is, i was on my sisters pc at the time and not mine, ive asked her too look again and nope now it's locking me out!!!

If i'd have been on mine well it may have been a different story!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I concur! Tammy's computer is my superhero. I would kiss it if my lips could reach all the way to Australia! That damn thing doesn't forget ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I Know Tammy already saved the June RR!!! 🙂

Sweet!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

WTG, Tammy! Thanks for helping to restore our beloved site!

I concur! Tammy's computer is my superhero. I would kiss it if my lips could reach all the way to Australia! That damn thing doesn't forget ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!

I agree! Thanks, Tammy!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Thank you bunches!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

;D

A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU TAMMY ;D

Yea, Tammy!!!!!!! !heart !heart

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.