Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Did anyone watch Jake and Vienna tonight?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I just can't figure either one of them out….Just glad it's not me making an ass of myself on national TV….

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I don't watch the show Debbie.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I saw just a little of it. We had never seen the Bachelor before this season, but we had gone to school with the mother of one of the girls (Elizabeth that was the nanny), and tuned in out of curiosity. Guess I wasn't surprised they broke up! I was on the phone for most of the show last night, so didn't really get to see much. He kept telling her to stop interrupting and she kept interrupting! Then she left the stage crying. That's about all I saw.

I don't normally watch, but due to the hype, I watched for awhile….until they made me nervous yelling at each other.
      Looks like folks would get the drift that this is a bad way to find a mate….only one couple has survived in a relationship in all these years!
      As Dr. Phil would say….How's that workin' for ya?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I watched it too. I think she is a little too young to be looking for a husband already and it would explain the constant interruptions, but he seems a bit like a controlling jerk to me. Passive, aggressive, I think.

I watched it too. I think she is a little too young to be looking for a husband already and it would explain the constant interruptions, but he seems a bit like a controlling jerk to me. Passive, aggressive, I think.

How's you son doing? I read your blog. He is a very strong soldier! He's in my prayers….and you too, Mom. You are strong too….

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

i think they deserve eachother, they are both 'fame whores' as she put it and they're pathetic. each one of them.

Can you really imagine finding a husband on TV? Competing against a bunch of other women? Ya gotta be kidding me!

I can't stand that show. I think it's a disgrace to women. I watched maybe the first season and I used to get humiliated for them. I used to cringe and just couldn't watch anymore. I'm not a reality tv fan anyway so my opinion doesn't count for anything.

Another reason I don't watch much reality tv. It irritates me.

Can you imagine having the entire nation knowing that you are spending the night with 2 maybe 3 guys….and they KNOW what's going on behind closed doors???? My mother would be watching….and then…she'd beat me to a pulp!!!
          No wonder that school teacher got fired after being on that show….

Snagg1
            Send PM

Can you imagine having the entire nation knowing that you are spending the night with 2 maybe 3 guys….and they KNOW what's going on behind closed doors???? My mother would be watching….and then…she'd beat me to a pulp!!!
            No wonder that school teacher got fired after being on that show….

I think its hysterical! Main reason is ANYONE who does a show like that wants to be a fame whore as the saying goes. My mother woulds killed me too! Doesn't anyone think of the consequences for their actions???? Dang gone right she should be fired! I'm a teacher (well was – now a librarian) and would NEVER dream of putting my reputation on the line. I do dumb things all of the time (human ya know) but not intentionally or put it out there for the whole world to know!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hehee..fame whore…lol!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

fame whores lol

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

How's you son doing? I read your blog. He is a very strong soldier! He's in my prayers….and you too, Mom. You are strong too….

Thanks, Debbie! Today was his birthday and it was actually a good day. I just wish they could all be like that…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.