Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Did you have a scrappy Christmas?

This topic contains 40 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

What did you get/buy yourself? LOL!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Dh bought me the Harbor Freight rotating bin. I spray painted it white yesterday. I bought myself the Prima Fairy Belle line, and also the Kaisercraft Key to my Heart papers. And, two packages of the Cropper Hopper organizer folders.

I got a couple of MS punches and a new misting mat.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

LUCKY DUCKS! I got a Dremmel. Now I can dremmel the bird's beaks muahahahaha! I SAW what Miss Maria got for Christmas – that spoiled girl! You guys should post pics of your loot so the rest of us can see! Rae, I want to see your spinney bin!

Got a MS doily punch, irobot vacuum AMAZING, Baileys and luggage for our trip to Hawaii. Suitcases were filled with suntan lotion, balloons etc. to surprise the kids. We leave on April 12th for 14 nights and are spending Easter and both boys' birthdays there. My daughter tus 6 just 5 days before we leave too!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I got a new flat screen smart tv for my scrappy room. Now I can watch netflix on TV instead of my iPad. He also bought me an iPad speaker tower for scrappy room. I'm covered now, between music and tv. I should have mojo forever.

I bought me lots of shimmerz, lindystampgang and viva stuff.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I have pics of my stash. I forgot a couple things in the pics, like the tube of Kroma crackle and inserts for my spellbinders storage. Plus I am still waiting on 1 back ordered item.
              [img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1388256249_131_FT227329_image_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1388256267_131_FT227329_image_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1388256280_131_FT227329_image_.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Damn you, Kim! Now I want all of that too!

I got a new kindle fire HDX, got it today & leaing how to play with it.
                But I am super jealous of Kim. Wow!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Dang, Kim!!!!!! Just Dang!!!!!! πŸ™‚

I did get a Bow-It-All, maybe I can start making decent bows at last!!!!
                  The rest of the gifts were gift cards, which I'm already hoarding, lol.

No sense in denying it, I am spoiled. But in my defense, everything was on sale, most of it deeply discounted, like at least 50% off. The desk was 15% off! I think.

[img:width=150&height=112]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1388271188_874_FT227329_image.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Who cares if you are spoiled, Maria!!! πŸ™‚ You got quite a haul!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

No sense in denying it, I am spoiled. But in my defense, everything was on sale, most of it deeply discounted, like at least 50% off. The desk was 15% off! I think.

Just roll with it Maria. I do. Spoiled and I deserve every bit of it.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Dh bought me a lot of G45. I got the 8×8 and 12 x 12 of Sweet Sentiments. the 12 x 12 of Typography. The 12 x 12 of Couture. The 12 x 12 of Mother Goose, and the 8 x8 of the 12 days of Christmas with a few of the 12 x 12 papers. I am in G45 heaven, but I still need the full set of the 12 x 12 Twelve Days of Christmas. He got me a lot of stuff but the other thing that sticks out are these gorgeous hanging frames. My son and his fiancΓ©e bought me a Pandora bracelet. My other son who is married kept asking what I wanted and I said thick socks. I was laughing when I opened the box. I have enough socks for me and a few other people now! LOL! But I did truly want them!! My feet freeze in the winter!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.