Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Die Cut Circle

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I loved Lisa'a tutorial on the Martha Stewart Punched Circle, could anyone please tell me which Martha Stewart Punch has been used

Many thanks x

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

omg I have used it on about 3 layouts already 🙂 works great on ovals too 🙂 Mine is like a scallop edge one

I thought she said you could use any of the coer punches

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

yes you can use any, I just feel in love with the one Lisa used in the video demo and was hoping someone might know the name of it

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

martha needs to start putting th names on them…I dont even know what mine is lol

I am pretty sure it was the french scroll one

Snagg1
              Send PM

I think she says which one it is on her video. You'll have to watch it again, and again, and again LOL

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thanks Lali, your right it is the frech lace punch – your a star x

No probs 🙂

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I went to 2 Michaels and to Hobby Lobby and couldn't find any coer punches. What's up with that? Did you guys buy them all up????

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

martha needs to start putting th names on them…I dont even know what mine is lol

Very true. I had someone pm me about the punched I used and couldn't tell her. made me feel terrible!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yes, thanks Lali, it is the french scroll punch. It is so pretty and my favorite as well. Robin, my Michaels always has the coer punches. I still want the one Rae bought to camp. Iron Fence…No one has it. I will have to try Ebay.

I have the iron fence coer punch but no one around here has the edge punch anymore!

I have both. Just used it on a LO I'm working on!1

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Micheal's was having a sale when I was there and I found 2 Martha coer punches. One was $12 or $15 and the other one was $5!!! Only thing is that the cheap one I didn't like. Go figure~

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.