Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff die cut machine

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

i want a die cut machine…..my b-day wish for this year (b-day in late sept)

i want a die cut machine that will work with the heartfelt creations dies, plus one that will do embossing, more of a multi use machine is what i am looking for – but aren't they all?

anyway, what is the best machine? i want to get a good one, not one too small that things won't fit, and not one that breaks

vagabond?
    big shot?
    xyron creatopia?
    others i don't know?

can anyone help me………….lol i know you all can, you are the best advice out there!!

Snagg1
      Send PM

That is the question isn't it? I have a cuttlebug and really enjoy it. I know that a lot of people LOVE their Vagabond. I can't afford one right not or I would probably be raving about that too! LOL

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I'd say the cuttlebug or big shot….
        unless you can afford the vagabond which cuts things the others can't……

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Erin, if you can afford the Vagabond, I say get it. Like the Big Shot or the Cuttlebug, it is limited to dies no larger than 6 across (that's just about everything out there except the new Spellbinders grands, 8 across). They all use plates of different depth from an inch or so to wafer-thin to make sandwiches of plates and dies or textures. The difference is that the Vagabond has a powerful motor rather than a hand crank so it can handle much thicker material like chipboard and multiple sheets of paper.
          I had an Epic 6 before this and loved it; I was able to buy the Vagabond at a real bargain price; otherwise I would have kept it.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I just bought the Big Shot and love it!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Erin, if you can afford the Vagabond, I say get it. Like the Big Shot or the Cuttlebug, it is limited to dies no larger than 6 across (that's just about everything out there except the new Spellbinders grands, 8 across). They all use plates of different depth from an inch or so to wafer-thin to make sandwiches of plates and dies or textures. The difference is that the Vagabond has a powerful motor rather than a hand crank so it can handle much thicker material like chipboard and multiple sheets of paper.
              I had an Epic 6 before this and loved it; I was able to buy the Vagabond at a real bargain price; otherwise I would have kept it.

Everything peggy said and more..love, love my vagabond!!!!!
              [img:width=40&height=40]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1312813031_41_FT111668_heart_beat.gif[/img]

Limited money Cuttlebug
              Lotsa money…Vagabond!!
              I have both and love both!!

I have a cuttlebug and a Grand Calibur. I love them both….

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Regina, can you use the Timmy Dies in the Grand Calibur?

Snagg1
                  Send PM

I have a cuttlebug – I got on ebay at a great price & love it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.