This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 5 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I'm not sure if anyone has asked this question before but. . . how do you store your Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I use rubber bands to keep them closed but they are just stacked in a container, ready to topple over, and I have to sort through all of them looking for the one I need. As my collection grows , the problem gets worse!
      Any suggestions?

Mine are stacked as well, on a shelf. I don't have a special way to store them either. I wish I did.

I keep mine in a plastic container, stacked by like the blues together, greens and so on and then when I am not using them I can shut them and lock the container and move it if I want!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Check out the Scrappy Spaces Forum, under a thread called Distress Inks started by Rae. Amber has a brilliant system (with pictures)! She is the organization queen. I want to do a fieldtrip to her house.

Snagg1
          Send PM

I keep mine all stacked up and in a drawer, but I don't have rubber bands around them.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Thanks ladies. Jackie, I will pop over and check out Amber's storage solution.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Mine are stacked by color as well on a shelf, I used my label maker to put the name on the side so i don't have to rummage throughout them

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh Jackie, you're soo sweet! If you're ever in Vegas you are always welcome! That is, if I could peel you away from the Strip…

Mine are in a stack, and I have colored a bit of paper that I have glued to one side, so that I easy see the one I want.. (and of course one stack for browns, one for reds and so on)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.