This topic contains 41 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/08/distress-stain-video.html

Just in case you thought that you didn't need these. I need them all now. Especially Picket Fence!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh man, do I dare click the link??? because right now I'm thinking I don't need them

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

i started watching it this moing, found it on FB – it's 15 mins long, so i will watch the rest later – i love this stuff, use it for those resist papers alot. it's just so EASY!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Great video!!! I actually have a few of these and love them. Picket Fence has been on my moooost list since TH introduced it.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I only have Vintage Photo. They are amazing.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Oh man, do I dare click the link??? because right now I'm thinking I don't need them

You need them. That video will convince you!

I bought the original set last month when my lss got them in and I LOVE THEM!!! I can't wait for the rest to start showing at at my lss, especially the picket fence.

Wowzers! Gotta get some….

Yeah, I was thinking I didn't need these until I saw another video demo, now I need the entire collection, especially Picket Fence.

I am starting my Santa list NOW!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Uh, Savages, yes, you really need them, they are wonderful!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

That's why I just love Timmy! I just buy and have faith that he'll come out with a video at some point to justify my purchases. He is actually a genius and I will be rushing off to get the other 25…

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Another most have collection.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Didn't think I needed these until I played with Shelly's…. so I sat and watched the whole vid…. now the urgency is getting worse…. wonder if I can actually wait to get them……

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Krissy had them in the store the last time I checked. I bought all of mine from her.

I haven't had a chance yet to watch the video but I'm sure it is awesome! Thanks for the link Rae!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.