Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Divine Noel *SKETCH CHALLENGE*

This topic contains 166 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 168 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM
      Divine Noel Sketch Challenge

We hereby challenge you to use the sketch below as your inspiration to create a layout using your Swirlydoos Divine Noel Sketch Gallery to be eligible for a fab little RAK of scrappy goodness! The Swirlydoos Design Team will be choosing our winner – and the winner shall be announced in the CHALLENGE section of our forums on January1st!

width=600

All of Swirlydoos Sketches are created by our very talented sketch artist – Beggahuna. See more of her inspiration sketches at CLICK HERE

Here is how our Design Team interpreted this sketch…

Tina Rutledge

width=500

Robin Schelin

width=500

Angelica Franssen

width=500

We are excited to see how YOU interpret this month's sketch! Show us what you got ladies!

gaspy gasp! Wow – you have all brought Christmas magic to scrapping with your utterly gorgeous LO's.

wow

wow
      this is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

I'll second that! Holy cow ladies! These are all so gorgeous!!!!

These LO's are absolutely gorgeous, as is the sketch!

Wonderful!

Wow Girls!!!!! Just gorgeous!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Them's awfully large shoes to try to step into, ladies!!!!! Thanks so much for the wonderful inspiration!!!

Wow… these layouts are lovely!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

WOWOWOW!! Those are so gorgeous!! Very inspiring. I just need some Christmas photos.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
              Send PM

Here is my take. These are pics of my DD when she was almost 3…sigh…I used puffy paint on my snowy poinsettias and I used molding paste and a stencil to create the patte on the Christmas trees.

[img:width=481&height=479]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1291136959_13_FT54234_twasthenightbeforechristmas.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Lisa, this is just gorgeous!!!! Love the trees and the herringbone!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I already started mine last night…I misted everything last night….now to get it all together. Great layouts from the design team, they are all SO gorgeous!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                    Send PM

All I can say is WOW.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

wow those are are so gorgeous already 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 168 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.