Home Forums Scrap Chat Contests ***Do it YOURSELF***Contest

This topic contains 154 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 156 total)
  • Author

Swirlydoos is proud to bring you another fabulous contest with yet another sweet prize! This time we want to see just how creative you can get. We want you to take nothing (or close to it) and tu it into something wonderful!

The winner of this contest is going to win this brand new collection of Smooch Spritz inspired by Donna Salazar!

This Spritz collection has a retail value of $36.00 and includes the following 8 colors:

River Mossy

Mixed Berries

Sea Breeze

Tea Party

Caramel Latte

Green Olive

Pralines and Cream

Wood Stain

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1286459953_55_FT0_dsspritz_.jpg[/img]

Here's how to win:

We want to see you create your own patte paper for a layout. It's as easy as that. Use whatever techniques you can imagine for your project. You may use punches, mists, resists, stamps, inks, masks, stencils… whatever you can imagine! Let your creativity flow and show us your best!

•You do NOT have to be a Swirlydoos Subscriber to enter
    •Contest ends October 31st, 2010
    •Contest is open to all countries/entrants
    •Winner will be announced on November 5th, 2010 in the announcement section of our forum
    •Winner will have 7 days to claim their prize
    •You may enter as many NEW layouts/projects as you like
    •Submitted projects MUST be newly created for this contest.

Simply upload your completed project into our Do it Yourself contest gallery before midnight on October 31st to be considered for the prize. The winner will be chosen by the Swirlydoos Design Team and announced in the ANNOUNCEMENT section of our forums.

Let us jump start your creative mojo with this fabulous Technique Kit by Swirlydoos!

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1286460858_55_FT39344_kit21tech.jpg[/img]

Thanks Lisa! 🙂 AWESOME contest……cool prize too!!! Gives me some motivation and inspiration to try out my tech kit and actually enter a contest for once :O maybe..

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Cool, and thanks, Lisa!!!!!!!!

Another awesome contest! Thanks!!!

Oh and I do soooo love the spritz. Thanks team.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I am really excited about this challenge! What a fabulous prize!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

So cool!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

If we are to start out with nothing, then we can't use the resist papers we got in the kit, right? But, we can use the resist to make out own.

Did I get that right? My head is all fuzzy.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Can we submit one project for this as well as one of the challenges? I have an idea for Ang's butterfly challenge that would work well with what I have started for this one. Not sure if that is allowed though, lol!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

What a kick butt prize!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Lisa……as a DIY fanatatic, you know you can count me in!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                    Send PM

*girly scream* Hi Wendy!!!!! So good to finally see you over here!!! Big hug girlie!!!!

Sooooo? Where are the projects, girlies?

Here is mine. This is me when I was 11. My grandparents owned a farm and we would visit them on Sundays and have a blast in the ba jumping into hay, picking food, riding on the tractor. Gosh what great times.

I made my PP by stamping the dandelion stamp and highlighting it with stickles (platinum and cinnamon) and distress stickles ( antique Linen)to make it pop and sparkle. I then used coffee shop glimmer mist and caramel latte smooch spritz as a stain instead of a mist – to get the color into the paper .

I used a polka dot stamp and the wonderful chicken wire stamp for the rest of the PP effect.

I also smooched the Prima mask at the bottom coer and stickled up the clock after I Moon Shadowed it (VanDyke Sepia) Lots of fun stuff going on in my scrappy room.
                    [img:width=600&height=593]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1287405133_177_FT39344_oct__10_make_your_own_.jpg[/img]

Wow! That pp you made is just awesome! It is just perfect for your pic! love all the distressing, the flowers and the burlap! Perfect!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 156 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.