Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Doing the happy dance!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I had some free time this am and decided to treat myself to a Vagabond!! It is totally a frivolous purchase but i work hard and so I deserve it, right? LOL!! Also bought couple of spellbinders punches with matching stamps from Heartfelt Creations. TY Lisa G, your blog inspired that purchase. Also got the Umbrella man diecut, he's so da cute, just had to have it, kwim? Now how many ways can I use that die, LOL.

Oh but best part of all, got the Vagabond for $179 with free shipping, such a deal!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

sweeeeeeeet Maggi 🙂

Snagg1
          Send PM

You do work hard Maggi and you totally deserve it! That is a great deal! Can't wait to see what you do with it

Good for you!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Maggi, wait till you start using it and discover that it is not a frivolous purchase at all!!!!! ;D
            Great price, btw!!!
            Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your new toy..you will love it!!!!

Awesome! ;D

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

hey where is the best place to buy the spellbinders? I am going to the states next week, is there somewhere good I can go and use a coupon that I can print out or anything 🙂

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Archiver's sells Spellbinders but their prices are nothing special. Will you be goingto an Archiver's? If so I'll see if I have a coupon I can email to you.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

no clue what is around where I am going ..I am going near Seatle lol I will have to use my GPS and find whatever store I need to go to.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

look online and see if they have an ARchivers in Seattle

Enjoy your knew toys, Maggi!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.