Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Don't laugh….

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I cannot figure out what RAK means???? (I always thought it was the front side of a woman's chest or the hos on a deer….???) Somebody help a Sister out….please!

Snagg1
      Send PM

The RAK I know of is Randomn acts of Kindness.

Yep your both right but the ones here I think is cherish's description.. LOL

Oh Debbie, When I first joined here I wondered the same thing, and I thought it meant Really Awesome Kit. I assumed that's what it meant, because I won one. Ha Ha. Later I leaed it meant Random Act of Kindness but don't really understand why that is the meaning because it's not really random when you enter a challenge and win it.

Oh, thanks, Sistahs!!! I put every R..A…K…word imaginable together except Random Acts of Kindness!!! DUH! I've been a SwirlySister for almost 2 years now….and I just couldn't figure it out. Whew…..now I can rest easy tonight…..

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Debbie, I'm not laughing, it took me a while to figure it out, too. In our world, they're more like deliberate acts of generosity, I guess that's what had us all so puzzled.

Haha….
        I have to admit that my brains are tested a LOT with all these short-cuttings. Esp since it is not in my language. I struggle a lot with the manufacturors shortings.

Joyce…. I really love you explaining to RAK…. I think we should keep that one!!
        Really Awesome Kit!!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Nope…not laughing. ;)

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Can't laugh since I never figured it out, and had to have someone tell me….. I thought it meant challenge prize, which is why I couldn't figure out what the letters stood for…. 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Debbie don't feel bad I have to have a lot of the acronyms explained to me

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

It's okay Debbie!! I think we were all there at one time or another!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Nope not laughing. I don;t understand the correlation to the meaning and a prize either

Me either! I do not like calling a PRIZE a RAK. If it is a prize, it is a prize!

You guys are just too funny! Thanks for making me feel…not stupid. LOL!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.