Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Don't Shoot ME!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

If I said I was sending you something, or I owe you a RAK, I am going to the post office on Saturday to put it in the mail. FOR REALZ.

Rea, I think we all know that life tends to get in the way all the time.
      Don't you worry!!!!
      Can you believe it is almost the end of November. I need to make about 100 Christmas cards and only have 10 completed. Oh well, I think I will go get some coffee. ;)

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Well, I had a hard time when Owen was in the hospital, but I think I have had some time to catch my breath! 🙂

I new, and not on much, but did know Owen was in hospital, I hope he is home and things are running smoother. Unfortunately I know too much about hospitals, with me though and not a child, children being much different, especially when you have others at home. From what I can see from my little window of the world – YOU do a fantastic job!!
        Have a great day!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

YOU ALL CAN STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW CLOSE WE ARE TO CHRISTMAS ALREADY! OMG i'm just SO not ready!!!!

I know Krissy, I just realized that today is the 21st and I haven't thought of any presents for anyone yet! usually by this point in time I know for whom and what I'm shopping for! Yikes!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Oh dear 🙁 (

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'm like you Krissy, definitely not ready at all. I need some inspiration to get motivated.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I'm not ready for Christmas at all. I want to decorate and scrap with Christmas stuff, but I don't feel like shopping. I do most of it online. I suppose I should start thinking about it.

I've got a few things ordered online and dh and I found some special items 2 of our dgs were wanting when we were in town the other day. But that's it! I can't really decorate until after Dec. 5. Too much going on! Thanksgiving is just to close to December this year! LOL!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Just not in the mood this year…Hmmm, I think I said that last year too!!!

I think they will forgive you Rae – you've been through a lot lately. On a positive note… don't shoot me either – I did all my online Christmas shopping on Nov. 9th and then went into the mall to finish on Nov. 10th. I AM DONE – even stuffers! My hubby is just picking up one last thing for me, LOL.

I won't shoot you, but I may send lumps of coal for your stocking!! :P

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Vicky, I bow down before the Christmas shopping QUEEN! HOLY COW! I've put a few things into my shopping cart on Amazon, but I was waiting to see if any of them went on sale on Cyber monday before placing the order lol.

Mason is DYING for me to put up the Christmas tree. I keep telling him we HAVE to wait until after thanksgiving but that kid's patience is hanging by a thread =o)

Vicky, I bow down before the Christmas shopping QUEEN! HOLY COW! I've put a few things into my shopping cart on Amazon, but I was waiting to see if any of them went on sale on Cyber monday before placing the order lol.

Mason is DYING for me to put up the Christmas tree. I keep telling him we HAVE to wait until after thanksgiving but that kid's patience is hanging by a thread =o)

We always put ours up right after Thanksgiving, too, Krissy! Doesn't help that Thanksgiving is so late this year! LOL!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.